Lubbock in Lubbock, Texas - Simple Review #1441818674

second time receiving old greasy fries you can tell have been sitting for awhile sent back and all they did was put it in another bag nd sent me same fries back

Lubbock - Girls at backpage are crooks.

I called a girl in Lubbock and said she needed the money firts and runed with my money 150 dollars. She said goes by the name jess a latin girl.

She had a freind waiting outside and said she was going to give it to her friend firts and when she got to the car they drove away. Her number is 3256173306. And this is not the only girl that do this. So I decided to give backpage another try so I called this other girl named barbie 8069289695 and she stole from me 450 dollars.

Cause she brought a friend with her and said that her friend was available and I could be with both. So I didn't want her freind with the money and tell her to stay also. But I needed to paid more so I paid the 450. And they ask me for the money and went I got into my bathroom they run away to with my money.

So I'm reporting to all guys don't called this girls be careful if you going to see this girls.

Backpage I quit. Until you can come up with something I can report to you and you can do something about it I'll comeback.

Comments

ya guys dont trust these girls one

bit thay are 90 percent all crocks

thay all seem like thay have the same scam it happen to me twice

thay came to my house and said thay needed the money first and both times thay said thay have to go till there friend in the car thay

were going to be 30 minute and to

to wat and thay branded off... DO NOT JACK WITH THIS GIRLS!! FAIR WARNING

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #935680

I post on back page and it's sad girls like this make us all look bad...this type business u deal with two kinds woman ones on drugs which seems like your unfortunate experience and ones like myself who are single moms gfhing go to school and make ends meet not sure where ur located but if ur in Erie pa look me up Ashley body rubs that just makes Mr sad girls do this it makes it hard for us that are genuine ....

Ivano-Frankivsk, Ivano-Frankivs'ka Oblast', Ukraine #842905

Yes,thats how they do it.

Mountain Home, Idaho, United States #708450

Dude these are hookers, keep it too yourself. It's illegal in the first place maybe you learned a valuable lesson. Only a complete maroon would post this!

to Anonymous Springfield, Missouri, United States #954073

I disagree all are hookers, not true. And a massage is not illegal so maybe you should try it sometime,you might like it. Cold In Kansas

View more comments

Restaurant 633 in Lubbock, TX

We dined at your Lubbock restaurant on Thanksgiving Day. We called the restaurant that morning regarding the special. We were advised that we got turkey, dressing, ham sweet potatoes and two choces of pie.

We had to wait one hour before we could get a table. The waitress took our drink order and was not back with the drinks for nearly ten minutes. We ordered the dinner special and when it arrived, the waitress said they were out of sweet potatoes. She gave us mashed potatoes as a replacementsweet potatoes . There was only one type of pie, Pumpkin. The food was not hot and the service was poor.

We do not plan to eat at the Lubbock facility ever again. We were very disappointed in the meal and service.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #216999

You went on Thanksgiving what do you expect, like yourself there were other people who were to lazy to cook at home. They ran out of supplies because of other lazy people who are too lazy to cook at home.

Your own fault for being lazy and going on a busy day. If you don't want to wait that long cook at home you lazy ***.